quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

Would you help me to carry the stone?


Open your heart, I'm coming home. But it was only, fantasy, the wall was too high, as you can see, no matter how he tried, he could not break free and the worms ate into his brain. Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all, together we stand, divided we fall. God only knows it's not what we would choose to do. Down and out, it can't be helped, and who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about? Out of the way, it's a busy day I've got things on my mind. How I wish, how I wish you were here, we're just two lost souls. Swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears, wish you were here. I've got wild staring eyes, I've got a strong urge to fly, but I've got nowhere to fly to. E mesmo que eu tivesse para onde ir, eu não iria sem você, odeio ser assim tão dependente de você, sentir sua falta a cada passo e cada vez que eu respiro, não é o tipo de coisa que eu tinha planejado para minha vida, eu já estava lucidamente acostumada a ficar aqui sozinha, assistindo um filme qualquer nas madrugadas geladas que eu vou enfrentar minha vida a dentro. Não faça feridas onde eu já tenho cicatrizes. Você não pode controlar os meus impulsos, eu vou te sequestrar e te levar embora comigo, não pense que eu sou totalmente racional, eu posso sr o pesadelo dos seus dias sombrios quando eu me sinto insatisfeita, você já está preso a minha vida, não ache que pode fugir.